Organization associated with utilization of the graduate certification work and also the needs for the style of work
The subjects of Graduate certification work (GQW) which can be found to graduates are developed because of the division according to the kinds and tasks of expert activity suggested into the system of higher professional training. Students are given the directly to choose or offer the topic associated with the GQW in addition to adviser that is scientific.
The selection and approval associated with theme associated with graduation work
The subject of diploma works is produced by the division no later than one year prior to the final end associated with training.
The listings of students authorized by the division, showing the selected topics therefore the appointed leaders, are submitted for approval towards the rector associated with university for issuing your order in the college.
A change that is significant the topic of the GQW, plus the replacement associated with mind associated with last qualifying work (after the issuance regarding the order for the college) is allowed limited to a legitimate reason based on the decision associated with the division no later on than six months prior to the end associated with training. The department provides help with the business and utilization of the GQW within the areas that are following
- – development and submission of GQW themes towards the approval;
- – organization of students’ range of those GQWs;
- – meaning and appointment of clinical leaders associated with the GQW;
- – operational administration, control and organizational assist with students in the act of preparing the GQW;
- – control of the grade of reviewing work.
Your head for the department organizes the verification regarding the progress within the utilization of the WRC and establishes the deadlines for students to report regarding the progress for the work.
The primary duties associated with relative head regarding the graduate work
The duties for the leader that is scientific of GQW are:
- – the development of the assignment for the pupil to do the task;
- – assistance in the growth of a working arrangements;
- – assistance in determining the thing and subject of research, in compiling a bibliography, formulating a theory, the point and goals regarding the work;
- – advising students on the business of empirical work, discussion and analysis regarding the outcomes;
- – checking the grade of work and strategies for protection in the conference of this division;
- – advising graduates in preparation for protection;
- – preparation of a review of the job.
At the end of the job, maybe not later than a month prior to the State Attestation, the department hears reports of clinical leaders regarding the level of readiness for the GQW and chooses on admission associated with the student to protection. In addition, issue of appointing reviewers from among professionals associated with the appropriate qualification (or this branch of knowledge) has been decided.
General requirements for the look regarding the GQW
The amount of the bachelor’s master’s work, like the introduction, the main part and in conclusion, should really be 35 – 50 pages of text without taking into consideration the list of data sources and applications; graduate qualification work of an expert – 50 – 85 pages, master thesis – at the very least 75 pages. In addition, the master’s thesis should really be accompanied by an abstract in number of 1 page of text.
Graduate certification work is carried out, as a guideline, by typewritten or computer technique. The written text is put on one side of a sheet of A4 paper, printed through 1.5 computer periods utilizing the 14th font size. The written text page should contain lines that are 29-31. The written text ought to be formatted regarding the left and right margins associated with web page.
The indentation ought to be the equal and same to 5 characters. The exact distance involving the title regarding the chapters and also the subsequent text should be add up to three periods. The distance that is same maintained amongst the headings of this chapter plus the paragraph.
Each chapter starts with a page that is new. The same guideline pertains to other basic structural elements of the task: introduction, summary, selection of literary works and applications. The task is carried call at an unified design in a clinical language, it must perhaps not allow grammatical, punctuation, stylistic errors and typos.